Readers Suggestions

I'm enjoying visiting as many of the '1000 Places to See Before You Die' as I can, but I'm aware there must be loads of other fantastic places to visit, that aren't in the book. Please make comments at the end of each posting with your recommendations!

Friday 14 January 2011

Place 162 - The Taj Mahal, Agra

Built by Shah Jahan for his queen who died giving birth to their 14th child in 19 years. The closest he ever got to it was looking at it from the nearby Agra Fort where he was imprisoned by one of his children.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your tour experience of India. I read your post. I really appreciate form your post, your post is very beneficial for every reader including me.

    Same day Agra Tour By Car

    Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour by car

    Same day Taj Mahal Agra Tour By Car

    Taj Mahal tour by car

    Shimla Family Tour Package

    ReplyDelete